Self worth is an essential part of your personality. It is arguably more important than your race, religious beliefs or sexuality because your sense of self-worth will feed into your every activity.
Have you ever felt like you didn’t belong, as though your opinion counted for nothing? Have you ever felt you didn’t deserve nice things, or good friends? Have you ever felt you haven’t the right to want more out of life?
Have you ever felt that you just aren’t good enough? If you can answer “yes” to any of these questions then you certainly have low self-worth. BWRT® can help with that.
Low self worth can be crippling, it will negatively affect your life, and can even shorten it.
Low self-worth affects every aspect of your life:-
- the clothes you choose
- the holidays you go on
- the sort of car you buy
- the jobs you apply for
- your romantic relationships
- how you deal with conflict
- how you ask for help
- how you respond to abuse from others
- how you agree to things you don’t want to do
- the house you live in
- how you look after your health
- how you choose to exercise
- how you drink and eat
- what you expect out of life
- it can lead to anxiety
- it can lead to depression
every aspect of your life that is important is adversely affected by your low-self worth, your low self-esteem, your lack of confidence. The NHS carries an articles about this in its website about some of the ways low self-esteem can affect you.
BWRT® can help you regain positive self-worth
When you have a good and healthy sense of health worth you:-
- look after yourself better
- push yourself to achieve
- resolve conflict is a way that suits you
- make better choices about what you eat/drink
- enjoy better relationships
- buy the things your need or want
- go on the dream holiday
- allow yourself the dream car
- say “no” to things to that aren’t in your best interests
- stop other from taking advantage of you
- move out of abusive relationships
- apply for better jobs and promotions
- look after your health
- expect more from life – and get it
- obtain the help you need
I know that making the decision to change your life for the better can be hard, and that you might not even believe it is possible and that is why I offer you a FREE 30 minute consultation without obligation so that we can discuss what you would like to achieve. I have a range of approaches to help you achieve your goals in life.
BWRT® is a fast and effective approach for dealing with low-self worth and is available via Skype and FaceTime from the Essex Mind Coach.
If you want to feel better about yourself and feel like you actually have a place in life you aren’t asking for the world – you are claiming your birth right. Claim it now!