You’ve been asked to be your best mate’s best man and you are thrilled! It’s such an honour!
And there’s lots of responsibility:
- make sure he has a great stag night – you know just the place.
- keep him safe and not too drunk – sorted!
- get him there on time – easy.
- look after the rings – yep.
- make a speech – what? no, really? I can’t!
Yes! With Hypnotherapy You Can!
On the wedding day emotions will run high, but as the best man you are the groom’s go-to-guy. You’ve got to keep cool to keep him calm, even though inside you are dreading that moment when it’s all over, and everyone is relaxing at the reception when you have to give that speech.
This is the moment you dread. However help is at hand.
Hypnotherapy can help you overcome your public speaking anxiety so that you can deliver a speech to be proud of.
I’m Gavin Bowtell, clinical hypnotherapist & BWRT® Practitioner. I’m here to help you make that speech.
I look forward to your call.